|Light Twin Engine||$100|
|Heavy Twin Engine||$100|
|Minimum Charge||One Hour|
|Shop Expense||5% of labor|
|Holiday and Weekend rates are 1 1/2 times regular rate.|
|Jump start cart||$40|
|Engine Pre-heat (per engine)||$40|
AFTER HOURS CALL IN RATES
Our Maintenance Staff is available from 0830h – 1700h Monday-Friday. We also offer 24 hour Call-In services for maintenance needed outside of our normal maintenance staff working hours.
The following rates (call in fee plus labor rate) apply when a specific request for “after hours” maintenance services is made.
Call In Fees/Labor Rates:
- On premises call in fee $195
- Off premises call in fee $995
Labor Rate for ALL after hours maintenance:
- 2 hours minimum
- Overtime rate (labor rate x 1.5) of actual hours worked
- “After Hours” means hours excluding maintenance work hours of 0830-1700 CST, Monday-Friday
- “On premises” maintenance means maintenance conducted at on the of Redtail Air bases – either Moab (KCNY) or Price (KPUC)
- “Off premises” maintenance means maintenance conducted outside the fence line of the KCNY or KPUC airport up to 160 sm away from these airports.
- Distances driven greater than 160 sm away from base airports will require special rate negotiation with a Redtail Air, Inc. maintenance management representative such as the Director of Maintenance.
- If the mechanic is delivered to the off premises work site via aircraft, this will require special rate negotiation with a Redtail Air, Inc. maintenance management representative such as the Director of Maintenance.